SSL Setup or Repair
This service will add SSL to your website or repair any SSL problems your site is having.
SSL helps keep your website and users safe from hackers. It protects the data shared between your website and its users by encrypting and sending that data over a secure channel. It’s also a factor in your Google ranking. In other words, every website needs SSL today!
This services includes:
- install SSL (https) certificate with green padlock
- update all URLs to point to new, secure URLs
- fix mixed contact warning
- fix insecure connection warning
- remove “Really Simple SSL” plugin
- SSL report about your website
Not included in this service
This service requires an SSL certificate provided by your hosting company.
The following hosting companies provide free SSL certificates: A2 Hosting, BigScoots, BlueHost, CloudWays, DreamHost, GreenGeeks, HostGator, HostPapa, InMotion Hosting, InterSever.net, Kinsta, PlanetHoster, PlotHost, SiteGround, WP Engine.
If you are unsure whether your hosting company supplies free SSL or if you have any other questions, feel free to contact me first!